Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bee Sili SUPER Silicone BBQ Grill Oven Gloves & Basting Brush


About:

Bee Safe, Thrifty, and ECO Friendly when you use Super Silicone FDA approved BBQ Groll and Oven Gloves and Fee Silicone Basting Brush.


Great for removing baked foods from the oven.

These gloves are great for turning food over and removing food from the grill.

You can prepare pulled pork, handle hot corn-on-the-cob, boiled eggs, roast marshmallows and hot dogs over a camp fire, tend to the fireplace, grab cold drinks and food from the freezer, open lids,, and so much more!

These are easy to wash in the dishwasher and one size fits small, medium and large hands (but not extra-large hands 6” wide or larger).  These are also heat resistant up to 425 degrees F.

Review:

I just received these gloves today and I just had to try them out! They look and feel great and I love that they come with a free basting brush! I actually needed one of those.

I got these gloves in green because I really love the color green. I like that these come in a variety of colors – I don’t like to be limited when it comes to colors!

These gloves are very sturdy, strong, heavy duty and fit my hand great. I consider myself to have medium size hands (I wear medium gloves). I really wanted to try them out because of what I was making for dinner. I was boiling some eggs for a salad I was making and I was planning on making pulled pork, so these actually came at a good time to test them out!

I didn’t have time to put them in the dishwasher first, so I hand washed them before I used them. After I had washed them, I let them dry before I wanted to use them.

After I had boiled my eggs, I actually used the gloves to take the eggs out of the water. I wanted to test and see if I could really pull boiled eggs out of boiling water. I could, no problem! I didn’t burn my hands at all.

As far as using the gloves to pull pork, they work amazingly! They have such a good grip to them that pulling the pork was super easy and quick. It usually takes me forever, but with the gloves, it really didn’t take too long and I didn’t burn my hands at all. I was really surprised!

Overall, these gloves are fantastic! I would think they would make a great gift for any BBQ’er or anyone who really likes to cook a lot! They have so many uses, not just solely for cooking.

You can find the Bee Sili Super Silicone BBQ Grill Oven Gloves on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment