Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cute and Cuddly Pet Supplies Premium Pet Odor & Stain Removal Spray

About:

WANT A FRESH, ODOR-FREE HOME? IT WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK! -Everyone wants an odor-free home, but with pets it seems impossible. We get it. That's why we created a 100% safe and proven product that WILL keep your home odor and stain free, guaranteed.


 SICK OF HAVING SMELLY FURNITURE OR FLOORS? THIS IS YOUR ANSWER! -Wouldn't it be nice to have fresh smelling furniture and floors when you come home from work or entertain guests, without having to spend hours scrubbing and cleaning? Try it risk free.

BIO-ENZYMATIC ODOR & STAIN ELIMINATOR SAFELY TAKES BACK CONTROL OF YOUR HOME -Unless you want to try out dangerous chemicals, or do nothing and continue to deal with the odor and stains...Our proven odor & stain eliminator is your answer!

PERMANATELY REMOVE THE ODOR, LIFT THE STAINS, AND ENJOY YOUR HOME AGAIN! -For less than the cost of a movie, you can enjoy a clean and fresh home without the pain and hassle of traditional cleaning products! Take back control, try it today.

MUST READ: DON'T BUY A PET ODOR REMOVER WITHOUT SEEING THIS --> -Other products are cheaper in price because they're cheaper in quality! They're less effective & some even contain dangerous chemicals that can harm your pet. Ours is 100% safe.

Review:

One of the first things I noticed about this spray was that it is not an easy to use spray. You don’t just spray and go. There are a ton of steps you need to do with this spray before you can consider your area cleaned. The directions on the back were quite daunting, to say the least.
The directions on the back of the bottle were similar to this:

1. Soak up the pee

2. Pour 4-6oz water on the area you just soaked up

3. Soak up what you just poured onto your carpet

4. And repeat 2-3x

5. Pour a generous amount of the Pet Odor and Stain Remover onto the area

6. Allow to sit/soak for 15 minutes

7. Soak up as much as possible

8. Place a dry towel on top of area for 3-5 hours

9. Uncover and air dry

Seriously, this is what it wants you to do. Honestly, this is way too much work for me to do, especially with the way my pets are at times. I’d be spending an entire day cleaning up pee. This is quite a project! That being said, I did try this process out a few times as I needed to review it.

Did this product work after doing all of these steps? Yes it did. It really did work to remove the stain and odors from my carpet. I was very happy to see that all the hard work paid off, but let me tell you, the process to get to the end was very time consuming, but not as horrible as I was imagining. I could manage to do this on days that I have time. I do feel it’s important get pet stains out as my children play on the carpet and we all walk around on it barefoot, etc. You want a clean carpet, and that’s going to take effort when you have pets.

Overall, this product isn’t as simple as spray and go, but it does work and it works very well. If you aren’t intimidated by all the steps involved in getting a thoroughly clean carpet, check them out on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment