Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Yorkshire-Mayfair 700 TC Luxury Pillow Cases

About:

Set of Two
100% Cotton
Standard Size
Sateen Finish
Ultra Soft

Review:

I absolutely love luxury and quality bedding, especially pillow cases. I love the feel of a quality sheet against my face. It feels so nice! These 700 Thread Count pillow cases by Yorkshire-Mayfair are definitely quality pillowcases! They feel and look luxurious, and they are soft, well made and very comfortable.

I like that the stitching is high quality, and the fabric itself is quality fabric and sturdy. The pillowcases I got were white, and they were beautifully bright, clean, and went well with my existing sheets.

I’ve washed them since I’ve gotten them and they are still as beautiful, bright, and soft as they were when I first got them. They are holding up fantastically. They fit my pillows fantastically and don’t slip or slide off of them at all. They also stay wrinkle free and don’t feel hot on my face at night.

I can say that I would recommend these pillowcases as they are very well made and a quality product!

You can find these pillowcases on Amazon.com


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment