Monday, July 6, 2015

Emma the Elephant Plush Toy

About:

Emma is one of Tillie's friends from Baby First TV series

Soft and huggable plush toy of an adorable Elephant

Free standing

Hand washable material

Toy is 12" high

Review:
This was one of the most precious little toys I’ve seen in a very long time. I knew the kids would very much love this elephant. When I unboxed Emma, the kids were so excited; they thought this large elephant was the coolest thing ever! They couldn’t wait to play with her.

I wanted to check out Emma first, so they were a little bummed that they had to wait a bit, but they were thrilled when they could finally whisk her away. Emma is a very well made elephant/toy with quality stitching and “fur” that is very soft and quality feeling. It definitely looks and feels like a toy that will stand up to a lot of playing and snuggling!

The kids were quick to take Emma for a ride on their wagon all through the house and the yard. They took her to bed with them (they had even fought over who got to have her first). Emma hasn’t left their side since she has made her way into our home. She’s been a cherished toy that has withstood much love and abuse from children! She’s quite the special elephant that any child would be lucky to have.

You can find Emma the Elephant on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment