Friday, August 22, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream


About:

Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer.
Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion.

Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested and Approved.

Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.

It continues working throughout the day by improving your skin's ability to regain its natural moisture and better retain its moisture levels. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow".

Review:

I say this a lot about Adovia, but I’ll say it again. I love Adovia and their products! This particular Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream is no exception to my love. It is a thick formula moisturizer, which I happen to like (some don’t). You only need a little bit and it goes on easy and glides on smoothly. It’s just melts into your skin and makes it super soft and almost gives it a glow! It also has a light scent to it that is very pleasant.

I like to use this cream in the morning after using my vitamin C serum and I do have to say that it does work great under makeup. It doesn’t make the makeup cake up at all. It’s a wonderful moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth all day long. It’s just what my parched skin asked for!

Overall, if you are in need of the perfect moisturizer, then look no farther because Adovia’s Moisturizing Day Cream is perfect! I’m a huge believer in Dead Sea Minerals and a big part of that is because Adovia’s products are just so amazing.

You can find Adovia's Moisturizing Day Cream on Amazon.com (as well as their other products!)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment