Sunday, August 9, 2015

Paradise's Blend Organic Coconut Oil Capsules

About:
PARADISE'S BLEND COCONUT OIL CAPSULES CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT, increase your energy, improve your skin, protect against Alzheimer's Disease and experience many more health benefits with our Unrefined 100 Percent USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil!

• THIS SUPPLEMENT IS NOT JUST FOR HUMANS. Paradise's blend coconut oil capsules are also great for dogs! Organic coconut oil can eliminate or reduce bad breath in dogs and can also help them maintain a sleek & glossy coat!

• ALSO A NATURAL SOURSE OF ENERGY, Promotes Heart Health, Supports immune health, positively regulates hormones, improves absorption of fat soluble vitamins

• RICH NATURAL SOURCE OF LAURIC ACID AND VITAMIN E, Natural source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Naturally free of Cholesterol, Gluten, trans-Fat, and hydrogenated fats

• PARADISE'S BLEND Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera) is expeller-pressed from the dried flesh (copra) of the coconut palm fruit, and does not utilize any solvents in the manufacturing process.

.Review:

What coconut oil can do for you: Coconut Oil is a rich superfood with many benefits. It contains high levels of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MTCs) such as lauric acid (C-12) and caprylic acid (C-8). MTCs are known as "good fats" because the body can readily use them to produce energy and they are much less likely than other fatty acids to be stored in the body as fat. In addition to this, MTCs may help the liver be more efficient in burning energy and therefore aid in reaching and maintaining a healthy weight. Taking Coconut Oil will improve your overall health and give you an immediate source of energy. Coconut Oil helps your body run at its best by improving your metabolism and immune system (as well as Cholesterol levels and Thyroid function) so that you feel great. It also helps you look your best by giving your skin and hair what it needs to look healthy and youthful.
I absolutely hate coconut, but want the health benefits of it. So I was excited to be able to try these Paradise blend organic coconut oil capsules. I like that you just take two capsules a day to get the benefits from the coconut oil.

The capsules themselves are easy to swallow, which is a plus. I hate taking any supplement that is rough to swallow.

Additionally, I have had no aftertaste or burping, etc. from these capsules. I really like that I can take these without ever really noticing that I am consuming a coconut product! (Seriously, I dislike coconut!) I have been taking these a few weeks and have seen visible improvement in my hair, skin, and nails. I also feel better and have more energy overall. Since these have been the only chance in my diet/routine, I can only attribute it to these capsules!

Ingredients
Paradise's Blend Organic Coconut Oil Softgels are made from 100% Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Expeller Pressed, Trans-Fat Free, Organic Coconut Oil. NO binders, NO fillers, NO artificial ingredients. Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, No GMOs. It is scientifically formulated for optimal absorption so your body can experience the many benefits quickly and efficiently.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment