Friday, July 31, 2015

SimpleOne Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser

About:

Touch-free: place your hand under the sensor to dispense soap or sanitizer automatically
Motion sensor technology provides sanitary, touch-free operation.
Energy efficient: Lasts up to 1 year with 4 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
Modern Design. Available in Artic White and in Liquid Silver
No messy spills - wide opening makes refills fast, easy and spill-free


Review:

This automatic soap dispenser is an attractive way to dispense soap at any sink in the house. It’s a decent size and larger than I had first thought it was going to be.

I really like that this is touchless as I don’t always like touching dirty soap dispensers, even in my own home. It’s a nice clean way to get soap into your hands. I also like that you can put any type of soap into it, not just one specific brand. This would make a good gift as you wouldn’t have to worry that they would need to continue to buy a specific brand of soap to refill it. You would know they’d be more apt to continue to use the product.

This is a nice battery operated dispenser which means that you can take it from one room to another with ease and there are no awkward cords dangling around. This is also made of plastic, but it’s a good looking and quality plastic. It is almost hard to tell that it’s plastic.

Overall, this is a quality and attractive product that I would definitely recommend and repurchase.

You can find this product on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment