Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cardiotabs - Omega-3 Lemon Minis + Vitamin D3

Review:

These Omaga-3 Lemon Minis + Vitamin D3, 1050mg Omega-3 and 600 IU vitamin D3 is a highly concentrated omega-3 softgel that is small and actually has a decent taste to it. I really like that these omega-3’s are so small as it makes them much easier to swallow.

You need to take 3 of these softgels a day for your serving and that’s really not that bad considering how small they are. They also don’t taste bad at all; you can just taste a hint of lemon, which I like.


My doctor has recommended Omega-3 for me in the past when I’ve complained of joint pain and when asking how to lower my cholesterol without medications. I do feel that this supplement has helped a little with my joint pain and I haven’t had a recheck of my cholesterol yet, but hopefully that will come back lower when I do have it rechecked. I do take this product along with exercise.


These softgels have a 2:1 ratio of DJA to EPA which supports healthy brain and cardiovascular function. These softgels also help support a healthy immune system and bone health with the added vitamin D3 in these. This product is also independently tested, according to their website, and certified to be pure from contaminates and heavy metals, including mercury and lead.

In a general sense, this product works to support heart, eye, brain, joint, triglyceride, blood pressure, immune and overall health. Do keep in mind that the statements this product makes haven’t been evaluated by the FDA and doesn’t diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

The ingredients in this product include: Highly refined and concentrated omega-3 marine oil from Calamarine and fish oil (squid, anchovy, sardine, mackerel), capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural lemon flavor, natural mixed tocopherols (soy), cholecalciferol.

Overall, this is a great product and I would highly recommend giving it a try as it seems to be working pretty well for me and probably will for you too.


I did receive this product for free or at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. I was not compensated in any other way and am not affiliated with the manufacture in any way. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment