Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cariloha Bath Sheets


About:

Dimensions: 40" x 70"
Extra-smooth, slightly twisted bamboo yarn is loomed perfectly to 600 grams per square meter and features an infusion of special silicon softener, resulting in an even softer, finer hand for increased bamboo-soft comfort.
Cariloha bamboo towel sets are optimized for softness, weight and plushness - not too thin and not too thick - just right.
Fabric Blend: 50% Viscose from Bamboo/ 50% Turkish-combed cotton


Review:
This Cariloha Bath Sheet is absolutely and by far the softest towel I’ve ever ‘experienced’ in my life! I’ve never even had a towel this soft at a hotel! These are by far the best luxury towels I’ve ever owned- or rather bath sheets! I really prefer bath sheets as they are so much larger and cover a larger area of the body at a time. This particular bath sheet is absolutely huge!

This towel hangs perfectly on a towel bar and looks like it belongs there. It really makes the bathroom look and feel more luxurious. Once you try this bath sheet, you won’t want to go back to regular towels/ bath sheets again. You just can’t comprehend how soft this towel is until you have it wrapped around your body.


This towel does a great job of soaking up the water from off your body and gets you dry very quickly. Some towels I just give up on because they never seem to get you dry, but this towel really does dry and it does it fairly quick. I just love to leave this towel wrapped around me as I am getting ready as it’s just so super soft and comfy.

Overall, this towel is absolutely a winner in my book. I can’t imagine going back to other towels. This particular bath sheet by Cariloha has me pretty spoiled!

I did receive this product for free or at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not compensated in any other way and I am not affiliated with the manufacturer.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment