Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lally Professional Makeup Brushes

I really needed a good set of makeup brushes as mine are old and needing to be replaced. I did like these brushes, but do want to mention that they are travel sized brushes and not full size. That didn’t deter me, however, as they are still a nice quality brush. They also come in a very nice travel case that keeps them nice for when you are traveling and even when you are not.

The brushes themselves are on the shorter side, but this doesn’t take away from their quality. I personally prefer brushes to be a bit longer, but am okay with these being on the shorter side because they are new (and the ones I have are not), and they are great quality!

The case these brushes come in is very nice and of a great quality leather. The brushes fit very nice in this case and don’t jiggle around too much and would be very safe and cozy in the event you’d take them with you on a trip. The case is also very easy to get into and I enjoy just storing my brushes in the case and on my makeup stand.

The brushes themselves are lovely- heavy duty, pretty, wood handles and they have natural and synthetic bristles. I have not experienced any shedding with these brushes either, which is a huge plus! I really dislike when my brushes start shedding out all over the place. These are definitely not cheaply made brushes and you can definitely tell this when you are using them.

Overall, this is a great brush set. All the brushes work well and leave a nice flawless application. I would definitely recommend these brushes to anyone looking for a fantastic set of brushes (specifically travel sized).


I did receive this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment