Monday, February 23, 2015

L&Z Set of 2 20-Ounce Double Wall Bottles with Leak-Proof Flip Top Lids

About:

BPA Free
Double Wall Insulation
Ideal for Cold Drinks


Review:

This is a very nice, sleek water bottle. I like that this bottle is not tiny, but not too large that it won’t fit in the cup holder in my car; it fits perfectly. This double wall bottle also keeps liquids colder longer than a regular water bottle due to its double walled design. It’s double walled design also helps prevent that annoying condensation/sweating that you get with other bottles. I like this because I hate grabbing a soaking wet bottle, and I dislike putting a soaking wet bottle in my bag.

I can also say that I really appreciate the leak-proof flip top lid in that it does not leak at all. I had a lot of other bottles and I stopped using them because they leaked all over the place. I really do  love that these bottles have not leaked on me once.

I have been drinking a lot more water since I’ve received these bottles to try out and I am very happy about that. I can always have a bottle with me and one in the fridge. There are no excuses to not drink water. These bottles are fantastic and I can highly recommend them! The fact that they are BPA free is a huge plus!

You can get these set of 2 L&Z 20-oz Double Wall Bottles on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment