Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream

About:

Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a highly concentrated blend of naturally derived and organic ingredients, designed to restore a youthful glow around the eye area and directly tackle dark circles and puffiness.
A multi-purpose and lightweight organic eye cream, it can also be used as an all over face lotion, absorbing quickly into the skin without clogging pores. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is naturally free from silicones, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.


Key ingredients include our luxurious organic Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other sumptuous moisturizers and natural antioxidants.

Review:

I love Poppy Austin products and this one is no different. This particular cream is smooth, thick, and very creamy. It absorbs quickly into the skin and is not at all sticky, greasy or oily. It left my eye area feeling very hydrated and moisturized. This cream does have a slight herbal scent to it, but it goes away quickly and didn’t bother me at all.

I found that one pump was enough cream to do both areas of my eyes. This cream left a nice cooling feeling around my eyes, which I love. I have horrible under eye circles and puffiness (especially in the morning), and I found that this cream helped a lot with the puffiness. It didn't do much for my circles, but then again, they are something I was born with; nothing will do much for them.

Another great feature of this eye cream is that if you would want to, you could use it as a facial cream! I love that if you didn't want to use several products, you could go ahead and just use this one product. I haven’t tried it yet as an entire facial cream, but it is on my to-do list. For the purpose of this review, I wanted to try it as it was intended.

Overall, it worked great as an eye cream, and I will continue to use it as such. I definitely recommend giving this product a try!

I love that Poppy Austin is animal cruelty free and their products are made in the USA. They also back their products with a 100% money back guarantee.

Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream on Amazon.com
Poppy Austin’s Website
Poppy Austin on Facebook


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment