Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel


About:

Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr. Song Medical products are made in the USA and are FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients.
50% Lactic Acid Face Peel

"Chemical peels were once reserved exclusively for the doctor's office, a place that can sometimes be scary -- and expensive. Today, chemical peels have evolved to include take-home peels and kits, allowing you to reap their benefits in the privacy of your own home, while relaxing in your favorite bathrobe.

Lactic acid peels are just one type of chemical peel, but they are preferred by many -- again, because of lactic acid's reputation as a gentler alpha hydroxy acid. You can use peels to improve wrinkles, some types of acne and discolorations on your skin." [WebMD]

Review:

I’m not too worried about using chemical peels on my face, and I have used Dr. Song products before, so I felt confident about this product. This product is supposed to help with fine lines, wrinkles, skin discoloration, and acne issues. I really wanted to use this product to help with the fine lines that I have as well as a few discoloration spots. I was really hoping it would make my skin look more toned and youthful.

After using this peel, I was surprised that it didn’t irritate my skin at all or leave it feeling raw or weird. It worked really well for me and I could tell a difference the first time I used it. This is a great way to get a peel at home for a fraction of the cost. It also works well for being an at home peel.

You can get Dr. Song’s awesome Lactic Acid peel for yourself at Amazon.com

Peel Instructions​:

​For Lactic/Salicylic/Glycolic Peels Application of the product Skin Patch Test: IMPROPER USE OF CHEMICAL PEELS CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Always test on a small patch of skin before applying.

Sunburn Alert: Peels can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.

Step 1: Cleanse the face, neck, and gently pat dry.

​Step 2: Apply a small amount with a brush or cotton ball to the area and leave on as needed. Rinse product with water and pat dry after. Leave on for 1 minute for your first peel and slowly increase the time of each peel afterwards by 1-2 minutes as needed. General recommended time is 4 weeks between each peel. Please keep in mind, these are general guidelines, and everyone’s skin is different. Peel times vary from person to person, which can only be learned through experience and patience to avoid any burns. Skin patch tests are the most accurate method and minimize risk.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment