Monday, November 24, 2014

"I Love My Dog Shampoo" by Lovely Fresh


About:

"I Love My Dog Shampoo" is a great grooming product to keep your pet's coat clean, healthy, and itch free. It is made with natural ingredients including oatmeal and pure neem oil that naturally moisturizes and sanitizes inflamed skin and relieves skin irritation associated with flea and tick infestation. In addition, neem oil is a natural insect repellent, so it helps to keep the insects away. 

This product doesn't strip flea and tick topical preventatives. It is very easy to foam and easy to wash out, so you will enjoy giving bath to your dog! There are no harsh chemicals used, it is soap, detergent, and alcohol free. Containing all natural ingredients, the product comes in a recyclable bottle and label, so it is good for our environment.

"I love my dog shampoo" doesn't irritate skin and is perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It washes out all dirt, dust, and grease and keeps pets smelling fresh for days, leaving fur/hair soft and shiny and skin moisturized. This pet shampoo works effectively on both short and long haired dogs.

Review:

This is a great high-quality dog shampoo formulated to make your pet’s skin and coat beautiful and healthy. It takes care of your pets coat from the roots to the tips to promote overall wellness of skin and coat. It helps to remove bacteria and adds strength and shine. Also, this dog shampoo leaves a wonderful fresh scent for days.


I love that this dog shampoo contains natural ingredients (oatmeal and neem) that helps sooth, moisturize, and sanitize skin. It helps relieve irritation associated with insect bites. It also nourishes dog’s coat to be thicker, shinier, and healthier looking.

This dog shampoo is so easy to foam up and rinse and makes the washing process easier and faster. I love that this shampoo is soap, detergent, and alcohol free! I washed all my dogs with this shampoo and loved it! My long haired dogs were easy to wash as well as my short haired dogs.

I loved the scent of the shampoo, the feel of the lather, and I liked that it was easy to rinse off. I really enjoyed using this shampoo with my dogs and I think they liked the experience as well. After they were dry, I could definitely see a difference in the look of their coat- they were much shinier, and easier to comb out (my long haired dogs). Several days later and my dogs still smell wonderful, which is surprising! Usually they are back to their stinky selves again.

This product is made of natural ingredients in the USA as well as being bio degradable and comes in a recyclable bottle. I love it!

You can buy Lovely Fresh's "I Love My Dog Shampoo" on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment