Monday, November 3, 2014

Hyperbiotics PRO-Women Probiotic


About

This formula has the 6 most proven strains specifically chosen for the targeted benefit they provide to women, including promoting the balance of healthy yeast, weight loss, improved digestion and regularity and reduced bloating.

This formula also offers Advanced UTI Protection by combining the proven efficacy of unsweetened whole cranberry juice with the scientifically validated effects of 100% Naturally Occurring D-Mannose.

With this formula, you will finally be able to:

TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE. The detrimental effects of women's health issues has lead to the formulation of this product - the first of its kind, an all-natural and proprietary formula comprised of the 3 most proven ingredients in women's health and designed to give you the digestive, immune, urinary and vaginal protection you've been looking for. Life should be easy.

GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS. With patented controlled-release technology, our targeted women's probiotic formula will deliver 15x more beneficial flora deep into your intestinal tract than other capsules. Our microbes will even reach your large intestine, where they are needed most. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.

PREVENT URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS. With 100% naturally occurring (non-synthetic) D-Mannose and Cranberry Extract, this formula packs a powerful punch when it comes to UTI prevention and treatment. D-Mannose prevents undesirable foreign substances, like bacteria, from attaching to the urinary tract lining and causing infection. D-Mannose can help cure more than 90% of all UTIs within 1-2 days!

CONTROL YEAST AND CANDIDA OVERGROWTH. Replenishing your probiotic colonies is the secret weapon in controlling yeast and candida as it eliminates the root cause of pathogenic activity by restoring your internal flora to its proper state of balance. Once your new probiotics take hold, they will do their job and inhibit the growth of yeast and candida.

GET WELL & FEEL GREAT. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it's harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. This formula will help restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, promoting daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation, even helping you to increase your nutrient absorption, achieve your weight loss goals and improve your mood and energy levels!

Review:

I’ve taken many a probiotic and I have to say that Hyperbiotic PRO-Women is a completely different probiotic- In a good way! One of the most unique obvious features of Hyperbiotic PRO-Women is that it’s very small in size and is round like a little bead. They call them pearls because that is what they look like! They roll out nicely from the bottle that they come in and I actually haven’t had any issues swallowing these. I actually never thought about it, I just took them. I then realized that, hey, I had no issues swallowing these pearls.

I love that these were made with women in mind. I love that they help to prevent UTI’s and yeast issues. Women can sometimes have a lot of issues with these things all the time.
I’ve been taking one pearl once a day for several weeks now and I have noticed a huge decrease in the bloated feeling I typically have and I don’t have other issues in the GI area like I have had before. I am impressed with these Hyperbiotic PRO-Women pearls!

You can visit the webpage for Hyperbiotics PRO-Women here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment