Friday, November 28, 2014

Kiss InstaWave Automatic Curler

About:

Kiss Products, the global leader in the nail care industry has expanded its line to include a vast array of beauty care products, including hair appliances. They are set to revolutionize the hair appliances industry by providing highly innovative, salon quality products at consumer friendly prices. By keeping up-to-date with the latest consumer trends and technology in hair care, Kiss always aims to elevate their products to the next level.

Review:

I’ve never been really good at doing my hair, especially trying to navigate a curling iron. I usually end up missing parts of my hair or burning something. I was excited to try the Kiss InstaWave as it is supposed to do the curing for you. I figured that seemed easy enough. I didn't have to try to manipulate a hot rod around my face and head.

The Kiss InstaWave was a little bigger than I thought it would be, but it’s not so large that I couldn’t manipulate it to use it. It has the barrel on it and at the bottom, there are little spokes in which your air will go through and it’ll spin to wind your hair around the barrel of the curling iron.
There are two different heat settings, high and low. It also has a setting to allow you to curl your hair to the right or the left. This is great so that you don’t have all your curls going in the same direction. It’s a nice way to give your hair some dimension and depth.

It doesn’t take much time for the want to heat up, less than 5 minutes actually. This is nice as I don’t typically have a ton of time to wait for devices to heat up before using them. It also says that it will automatically shut off after 90 minutes, should you forget to turn it off. I’m OCD when it comes to that sort of thing, so I never forget to turn them off.

You just take a small clump of hair, whatever seems to come naturally together.  Take the hair and place it against the wands outer spikes. Our wand-holding hand should be pressing the middle button either up or down; depending on the direction you want your hair to curl.

The InstaWave seems to work best if you hold it up and down vs. any other direction. I’ve tried it at an angle and it doesn’t seem to want to work as well. It’s actually very easy to use; it just takes a little practice. The curls it makes are pretty good, but differ depending on hair type. I’ve tried it on my hair and my niece’s hair with different results. We found that her thicker hair held the curls better than my thinner hair. She absolutely loved this device. She found it so much easier to curl her hair on her own.

I also love that curling my hair with the InstaWave was super quick and easy. It took way less time than using a traditional hair curling iron and I got much better looking curls out of it.

For more information on the Kiss InstaWave, you can visit their website here

The Kiss InstaWave is also available for purchase at Target and Ulta.com

Discolsure: I was provided this product for free through BrandBacker for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment