Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bella Naturals Vitamin C Serum


About:

A Multitude of Benefits from One Face Serum
Our combination vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serum simultaneously addresses existing damage while providing potent antioxidant protection from oxidative damage. While vitamin C brightens the skin and stimulates the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin, keeping it properly hydrated and making fine lines and wrinkles less deep. You can even tackle those unsightly age spots with the brightening power of our anti aging serum. Rigorously tested, our face serum truly lives up to its promise and can make a difference in the firmness, radiance and youthfulness of your skin.
The Natural Anti Wrinkle Serum for All Skin Types
Our formula is ideal for all skin types and can be used at any age to fight wrinkles and promote a gorgeous complexion.

It's time to fight back against environmental damage and the natural aging process. Turn back the clock and restore youthfulness to your complexion.

Review:

I am a regular user of facial serums. Ever since I’ve entered into my thirties, I can tell you that I have needed to pay more attention to my skin. I’ve been loving using Vitamin C serums as well as Hyaluronic Acid serums. I love that this Vitamin C serum by Bella Naturals has Hyaluronic Acid infused in it as well. I like multi-tasker products.

I love that this product is infused with natural ingredients that are so much healthier for your skin than chemicals. This product is a nice natural way to brighten, firm, and reduce the fine lines and wrinkles of your skin.

When I first used the Bella Naturals serum, I noticed it was a pretty runny consistency. I am used to serums being thicker than this particular one. But when I used it, I could tell my skin felt very hydrated. So I know the consistency has nothing to do with how the product works, because it does! This serum absorbed very quickly into my skin and wasn’t greasy or oily at all. It really doesn’t have a scent which is also nice for those who may have sensitivities towards fragrances.

I was able to put on my makeup as usual and continue on with my day. I also use this product at night before bed after washing my face. I have found my face is much softer, and much more hydrated than it had been before using this serum.

I can highly recommend using Bella Naturals Vitamin C Serum! You can find it on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment