Thursday, January 29, 2015

Towel Lab Sports Travel Towel


About:

Save Time & Stay Dry With Our Engineered Towels
Make the smart and wise choice to start yourself off right with these affordable, 100% Microfiber Multi-Function towels. One use of it and you'll understand why microfiber is preferred by almost everyone who uses it for its ultra-light and adsorbent texture. Soft & compact, these towels save you 8 times in space and are 6 times lighter than the standard cotton towels.


Because of its high performance grade microfiber it is able to adsorb up to 4 times its own weight and dry 4 times faster than a regular cotton towel saving you time and money! Travel a lot? We got you covered as we engineered a strong zip bag for easy storage & traveling even if it's wet.

Towel Lab Fast Dry Multi-Function Towels Features
- Design for use for both men or woman
- 6 X Lighter Than Standard Cotton Towels
- 8 X Save Savings Than Standard Cotton Towels
- Adsorbs 4 X Its Own Weight
- Dry 4 X Faster Than Regular Cotton Towel
- Includes A Premium ZIP Bag for Easy Storage
- Includes A Long Hook for easy access & usage
- Made from 100% Microfiber
- Color: Royal Blue - Size: 50 cm x 100cm ( 19.5" x 39" )
- Great Use For All Kinds of Outdoor or Indoor Activities
- Affordable Birthday or Christmas Gift for any occasion!
- Specially Engineered & Tested by TowelLabs

Review:

I really love this Sports Travel Towel! I’ve used a variety of different travel towels in the last few years during my workouts here and there, and this is definitely one of the best I’ve used. This towel is super soft and so lightweight. It’s so easy to store in my gym bag and takes up so little space. I always bring it with me to the gym.

I really like that this towel comes with a travel case. I also like that this towel unfolds to a pretty large size (for a sports towel).  This would be a great towel to take along to a water park, theme park (for the water rides), etc. as it’s so portable. Its uses are limitless.

I could definitely recommend this towel to anyone as it’s a great towel, functional, soft, and a great size! It also has a great hook on it so that it’s easy to hang up and/or store.

You can find the Towel Lab Travel Sports Towel on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment