Friday, January 23, 2015

bobu cuisine Kitchen Grinder Set


About:

Stunning Glass Sphere Salt and Pepper Grinder Set

Dimensions:  8x8x12.5cm, they hold a large amount of salt and pepper with no need for constant fill ups. These are built with an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that lets you manually choose the coarseness of the seasoning, from fine to coarse. They leave no mess on your counter. The material is made of: glass bottle, black/white ABS, copper nut, stainless steel 201 ring, and Ceramic Mechanism.

Original Recipes are Included - We provide tips, tricks and recipes so you can start getting creative with your new grinder set -From salted caramel dip to focaccia bread, we walk you through how to make the best use out of your new grinders. Impress your family and friends with delicious creations.

Review:

This salt and pepper grinder set is an attractive addition to any kitchen. Being black and white, they will match any décor. They look very elegant on my kitchen table and on my range. I really love to grind my salt and pepper fresh, so this set is definitely a great addition to my kitchen.

These grinders are easy to use and you don’t have to strain to do the grinding- they grind so easily. They also don’t have that sound that some grinders have. They are a great size and fit nicely in your hand when grinding.

Additionally, I love that these grinders have glass globes. I really prefer that to plastic. I always prefer glass to plastic.

I really think that the bobu cuisine salt and pepper grinder set would make a great gift for the kitchen guru or for anyone who loves freshly ground salt and pepper!


You can find the bobu cuisine Kitchen Grinder Set on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment