Friday, January 30, 2015

Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and 14 Organic Extracts

About:

Yümi Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum is unlike any other Vitamin C Serum you've tried.

It's based in soothing Aloe vera with hyaluronic acid to intensely hydrate your skin; and contains a stable and effective form of Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), along with 14 luxurious botanicals and superfruit extracts, including:

Pomegranate, Green Tea, Blackberry, Cranberry, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Noni, and Kale

You might find a few of these organic botanicals in more expensive anti-aging skin care products and facial serums.

Only Yümi Has Them All

Fight free radical damage
Minimize the effects of environmental stressors on your skin
Reduce the appearance of aging
Hydrate and infuse a wholesome, healthy glow.

Review:

Yumi Beautiful is a wonderful brand that I’m loving more and more. I’ve done reviews on a few of their products and am very happy to be reviewing this product. They make great, high quality, and effective products. I also love their packaging; it’s beautiful and looks wonderful sitting on display in my bathroom. I don’t feel the need to hide Yumi products in a cabinet somewhere.

I’ve been using the Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and 14 Organic Extracts for a few weeks now in the morning and in the evening with great results. This serum is clear and just slightly thicker than water. It’s so lightweight and absorbs into my skin very quickly. It’s very lightweight and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking very bright. It’s perfect to wear under makeup.

I have had no reactions to this serum and it has done nothing but wonders for my skin. I am very pleased with what it has been doing for my skin. I can highly recommend it!

You can get it on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment