Saturday, January 24, 2015

Inside Smarts Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4

About:


Your Laundry. Done Smarter.

1) Delicates Laundry Bag Perfection.
If you've tried any ordinary laundry wash bags, you'll notice the InsideSmarts difference in no time. These #1 Rated Wash Bags are made of premium-grade mesh that makes them as strong & durable as they are luxurious & smooth.

2) Everything in its Place.
This popular lingerie wash bag set ships to you with 4 Luxury Wash Bags (2 medium, 2 large). Keep like-colors separated using the 3 white wash bags for light-colored loads, and the 1 large black bag for dark-colored items.

3) Every Wash: Quiet & Safe.
Zippered mesh laundry bags can be noisy, but not this new, 2015 Delicates Wash Bag design. Slip the rustproof zipper under the smart zipper guard to protect & ensure a quiet, snag-free wash.

Review:

I love these bags! I absolutely love these bags as they are so much better and of a higher quality than any other delicates bag I have ever tried. You can just see and feel the difference in these bags. They have a much more premium-grade mesh and feel so smooth and have a wonderful heavy duty zipper on them. The mesh on these bags is so fine that there is no way a bra hook can get stuck/caught in the mesh! I am in heaven!

I love that these bags can be used for a variety of things. I used them for my bras, undies, and of course socks! No more lost socks! I always manage to lose at least one sock in the washing process somehow, but since using these bags, I haven’t lost a single sock.

These bags would be great for traveling as well. You could use one for clean items and one for the dirty. You could just toss the dirty in the wash when you got home and then in the dryer and voila, you have your bag of dirty’s all clean! It’s such a great bag for so many different uses.

You can get Inside Smarts Premium Delicates Laundry Bags on Amazon.com

Follow Inside Smarts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment