Monday, May 18, 2015

3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger

About:

Charge additional device with built-in USB port
- Over-charge protection
- Apple Mfi Certified
- 1 Year Warranty

Review:

I have an iPad Air and we have an iPhone in our family. Both of our Apple devices get used hard and are always with us on the go. We always need to charge them and the ability to charge in the car is a must! This Rapid Lightning Car Charger was such a great product for me to test as it’s something we really got a lot of use out of!

The product itself came nicely packaged and not just thrown into a cheap bag. It fit perfectly and snugly into my car charging port and began charging immediately.

I really liked that this charger came with an extra port so that there’s always the option of charging another item as well. I like the ability to be able to charge other devices in at the same time. Sometimes we just need to plug more than one thing in at a time, even on the go.

I like that the charger came with a 1 year warranty and that it’s Apple certified. This is always important to me when I’m looking for chargers. I don’t want just any charger! This charger looks to be made very well and looks like it will last me for quite some time. Some chargers I’ve used in the past haven’t lasted more than a month or two at most. This one looks like it will last beyond that by far.

There is a blue LED light that indicates that the phone charger is charging and it also helps prevent from overcharging, which is helpful. You can get this charger in either black or what, and is compatible with any Apple products that use the lightning adapter.

Overall, this looks to be a quality product and I would recommend it to anyone that needs to charge on the go! It works great!

You can find this product on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment