Saturday, May 9, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream Review


About:

Maxasorb D3 is scientifically formulated to topically delivery Vitamin D3. Similar technology as our patented B-12 Patch is used in this skin soothing lotion. Each measured dose of lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 with a full press of the pump. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs makes daily use of Maxasorb D3 an ideal way to get all the Vitamin D you need. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.

EASY TO USE - Using the pump dispenser, press down once for a single dose of nourishing lotion; Each dose delivers 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per measured dose.

GENTLE ON THE SKIN - Our scent-free hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin, odorless, nonirritating

ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Maxasorb D3 lotion uses only natural, safe ingrediants

MAXIMUM VITAMIN ABSORPTION - Maxasorb D3 is scientifically formulated to topically delivery Vitamin D3.

Review:

This is honestly the first time I’ve ever heard of a topical form of a vitamin. This was very confusing, yet interesting, to me! The Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream product itself came in a small plastic bottle with a pump. The cream itself is pink in color and has a citrusy-minty smell to it. It’s not a bad or strong smell.


It is very easy to get the right dosage. You just press down fully once for one complete dosage. I like to rub it in my inner arms and it absorbs quickly and completely. It doesn’t leave any residue or greasy feeling what-so-ever. I have also had NO reaction to this cream either.

I feel like this form of D3 gets absorbed into my body quicker and I feel the effects sooner. I feel that long term use of this product would prove to be very beneficial. I’ve been using it a couple of weeks and feel that I have gained from it. Vitamin D3 is good for heart an arterial health, healthy blood pressure, bone health and more.

This would be a perfect product for those who have trouble swallowing, or for those who just don’t like taking pills/supplements orally. This product works wonderfully, and I wish there were a few other options in this form as I would jump right on them. (Such as riboflavin for headaches).

One tube of Vita Science Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream is enough to last one month, and you can find it on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment