Saturday, May 16, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum


About:     
           
Warming formula works in 3 steps
Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
Thermo fat burner actively reduces fat deposits
MDL complex smoothes uneveness and improves skin’s elasticity
Caffeine and horsetail extract stimulates metabolism and supports collagen production
Contains moisturizing laminaria algae
Can help slim traditional problem areas like the waist, abdomen, and buttocks
Paraben free
Dermatologically tested
8.8 fl. oz. tube

Review:

Like most people, I have some issues with cellulite and some dimpling here and there on my thighs and butt. I seem to fluctuate in weight (mostly due to the medications I am on), and unfortunately I just can’t seem to get rid of this unsightly cellulite.
I had wanted to check out this 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum to see if it could do anything to help smooth out my skin. I liked that the tube was a nice size and contained a fair amount of product. I was surprised to see a clear red gel, and loved that it felt nice and cool when I applied it to my skin in a circular motion. I also loved that it started to warm up after a few minutes. It was a nice sensation- the cool to warm.

The scent of the product was fairly sweet smelling, which wasn’t bad at all. I was expecting something not so pleasant. After a while, I started to notice the results. My skin definitely started to look smoother than it had before applying the gel serum. While the results were only temporary, I rather enjoyed seeing the results! I loved having nice smooth skin, even if just temporary.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to have smooth looking skin, knowing it’s just temporary, for an event, or other reason. You can find this product on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment