Thursday, May 21, 2015

Moose Bay Rum Shaving Soap

About:

Bay Rum & Spice Shave soap is a classic clean combination of bay leaf and cinnamon spice with a hint of citrusy lime. A cult classic from the days of Old Spice. Rich lather, bentonite clay and nourishing wheat germ oil help the razor glide effortlessly across your skin.

Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive, Coconut, Castor, Shea Butter, Bentonite Clay, Glycerine, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance Oil, Essential Oils, Tocopherol T-50 (Vitamin E), Rosemary Oleoresin (a natural antioxidant).

Review:
I received this Moose Bay Rum Shaving Soap to try out and I was very excited! I typically use whatever body wash or shampoo/conditioner I have laying around to shave with. I never get a good shave this way, but I’m sometimes too cheap to buy shaving cream. I just can’t get myself to do it.
In any event, this product seems to be more for men, so after I tested it, I gave it to my husband to try as he has a more sensitive skin on his face and typically gets irritation from the shaving creams he uses. I figured maybe a more natural approach would work for him.

When I tested it, I found it to have a nice scent to it, though manly, and it did wonders for my shaving! I just couldn’t believe how nice of a shave I got with this shave soap. It allowed my razor to just glide across my skin, and I didn’t have any irritation at all during my shaving. I sometimes get annoying irritation and this was a nice change from that. My skin was also very soft afterwards. I was pretty impressed.

When my husband used the shave soap, he was pretty impressed as well. He liked the scent and liked how it felt on his skin. He also liked that the razor felt better going across his skin as well. He didn’t have any red bumps or irritation after he was finished, and typically he does. His skin was also baby soft.

Overall, we were both very impressed with this shaving soap and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural way to shave or to anyone who likes a more natural product! This Moose Bay Rum Shaving Soap is our new favorite and you can get it on Amazon.com.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment