Tuesday, May 26, 2015

OZ Naturals SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen

About:

Protect your skin with this 100 % natural formula. Fortified with carrot and green tea for antioxidant protection, and blended with other skin-loving botanicals and vitamins.

Thisnon-irritating/hypoallergenic sunscreen is perfect for every skin type and gentle enough for children.

This luxurious, photo-stable formula offers excellent protection from the harmful elements of the sun, while simultaneously moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Natural sunscreens Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide give stable protection against both UVA and UVB rays, and helps protect the skin from sun burn and sun damage.

Review:



I really like that this is a natural sunscreen. It does go on very nicely, however it does take a while for the whiteness of it to soak into your skin entirely. It does take some time of rubbing it in to get it to completely soak in and for the whiteness to go away. Once you have it all soaked in, it works great at keeping the sun from burning you to a crisp!

This product isn’t oily or greasy which is a huge bonus! I absolutely can’t stand sunscreens that are greasy or oily. For the most part this sunscreen is fragrance free, but you can tell that there is a very slight scent, however it is not bothersome.

The only thing about this sunscreen that is a bit of a pain is that you need to reapply every 90 minutes or so, which can be inconvenient or impossible at times. But other than that, this product does work very well and it is a natural product, which is important to me and my family!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment