Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Acrylic Paint Set - Paint Tubes for Artists

About:

PREMIUM QUALITY: Texture, Finish and Colors - Artist Tested and Approved! Strong Tints, Classic Buttery Texture


FUN: Perfect for ALL Your Creative Artistic Needs - You'll love Your Set!

CREATE TODAY: Offer Includes FREE "Rapid Results" eGuide - Get Started with Your Acrylics Right Away

THE BEST: Artists' Genuine Pigments, Packed to Ensure Freshness and Quality

RISK FREE OFFER: 12 Vibrant Colors, .4 U.S.FL.OZ - Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!

Review:

This package of paints has 12 colors that include: titanium white, lemon yellow, medium yellow, yellow ocher, burnt sienna, scarlet red, crimson, midnight blue, blue lake, light green, forest green and mars black.

I really liked the assortment of colors that was included. The paint itself had a nice buttery texture and was very creamy. It also went on very smoothly when painting. The thickness of the paint was about perfect.

I had no problems blending the colors, and they looked very bright and vibrant as well. I really enjoyed painting and crafting with these paints. I would recommend them to anyone who crafts or is a beginning painter!

You can find this Color Gallery Acrylic Paint set on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment