Friday, April 17, 2015

B12 Love – Vitamin B12 Energy Patch

About:

B12 Love patches are absorbed through the skin = increasing efficiency bypassing inefficient nutrient absorption in the stomach. One patch gives you energy for the week without having to remember to pop pills or risk and upset stomach.

B12 pills have less than a 2% absorption rate which means if you take a 5,000 MCG pill you absorb less than 100 MCG. The B12 Patch is 1200 MCG and absorbs directly into your body. 1200 > 100. Bet the B12 Pills did not mention that fact.

Superior Quality with 1200 Mcg B12 (methylcobalamin) and 400 Mcg Folic Acid with super easy to use patches. B12 is used for increased energy, reduced fatigue, decreased memory loss, boosting mood, increased concentration, improving the immune system and slowing aging plus B12 is required by the body for proper function and development of the brain, nerves, and blood cells. It's now wonder B12 has been called the ultimate superfood for the body!

Science of B12 LOVE Patches: Methylcobalamin (methyl B12) is the ONLY form of vitamin B12 that is a direct participant in homocysteine metabolism. When B12 is taken orally studies have shown that only about 1% of the B12 makes it into the bloodstream. B12 LOVE patches with 1200 Mcg methyl B12 are more effective than "high potency" B12 pills that have a less than a 2% absorption rate.


Review:

I am all about Vitamin B12 as it’s essential to help maintain your nerve and red blood cells. B12 is also needed to make DNA. A lack of B12 can end up leading to anemia, cause weakness, lightheadedness, depression, and tiredness. Sometimes vegetarians or vegans (or those who eat little meat or dairy) may not get enough of this essential vitamin.
One thing I like about this B12 patch is that I do NOT have to worry about having to take supplements every day! I just wear the patch and go about my business!

This B12 Patch supposedly delivers a consistent amount of B12 through a dime-sized patch you wear behind your earlobe, it’s that easy.

Here are some of the most common symptoms of deficiency (according to naturalnews.com):

* Chest pain or shortness of breath
* Fatigue or unexplained weakness
* Dizziness, trouble with balance, and fainting
* Confusion, memory loss or dementia
* Coldness, numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
* Slow reflexes or diminished nervous system function
* Pale skin or yellowing of the skin
* Sore mouth and tongue

After knowing these, I think it may be possible that I wasn’t getting enough B12, so I was happy to have these patches to try out. I could definitely use some extra energy as I’ve been working extra hard lately at work and home. I have a lot going on and no energy!

So have these worked for me? I think that maybe they have. I feel like I have a little more energy that I had before using the patches, and I don’t have the issues with my memory that I had been having (which had been getting annoying at times). I honestly just feel better, overall. I don’t necessarily eat the best, and sometimes I just have to grab and go when I can. So I don’t think I get all the nutrients I should. I also don’t take a multivitamin like I should be.

Overall, I love that these are easy to use, I don’t have to take a daily supplement, and that they seem to make me feel more energized and really seem to make a difference in my memory. I’m writing fewer notes on the back of my hand.

You can get your own B12 Love patches on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment