Saturday, April 25, 2015

Chromo Inc. Apple MFI Certified Lightning Cable

About:

Trying to unwind? Don't get winded.


Let's face it: we live in a world that applauds and serves instant gratification. So when we recognized how often tangled cables lead to frustration and delayed enjoyment, we set out to develop more innovative alternatives. Our Lightning to USB cable measures 4 feet long, is available in solid white and black colors to match your Apple devices, and features a unique, flat design that does away with the annoyance of tangled cables. Now you can keep your desk clean, your cables organized, and the good times rolling.

Lightning fast. Longevity guaranteed. 

Unlike non-Apple-certified Lightning cables, ours guarantees the same stable, reliable and speedy charging and syncing as Apple OEM cables. They are fully compatible with all Lightning-enabled Apple devices, including iPhone 6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5, iPad 4th
generation/Air/Mini/Mini 2, and iPod Nano 7th generation. A compact connector head
fits into virtually all case cutouts, and reinforced joints makes the cable extra durable and
long-lasting. Your satisfaction is guaranteed by our 18-month Chromo-backed warranty.
Designed for Apple, from the core. 

MFi is an acronym for 'Made For iPhone/iPod/iPad'. Apple Inc. launched MFi in 2005 as a
licensing program for worldwide developers of hardware and software peripherals that are designed to work with Apple's iDevice lineup. As a program participant, Chromo Inc® designs and manufactures accessories that are certified by Apple to be of the highest quality and of ultimate compatibility with your Apple device. 

Manufactured exclusively by Chromo Inc®, a registered U.S. Trademark.

Review:

This is your basic charger cable for Apple products using the Lightning Connector. I have an Apple iPad, and so this charger is great for that. It’s flat and tangle free, which is fantastic. I absolutely hate a giant tangle of cords!

This cable actually works great. I don’t have the issues that I have with the cheapie ones I get from eBay. The cheapie ones I get tend to stop working after a few uses for some reason. I haven’t had any of those issues with this cable. This cable has worked from day one and is still working after a few weeks of using it. I am very happy with it.

I also love that it’s easy to roll up and store when I’m done using it. I can easily keep it out of the way and find it later on. It’s a great cable and worth getting and having one on hand!

You can get the Chromo Apple Certified Lightning Cable on Amazon.com

Disclosure
:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”





0 comments:

Post a Comment