Saturday, April 11, 2015

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels

About:

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 26 inches in size.
Microfiber outperforms cotton, is extremely durable, yet gentle on dishes and counter tops.
Microfiber can hold up to 10 times its weight in water.
Get out of the kitchen! Save time drying dishes and cleaning your counter tops with these proficient super absorbent microfiber kitchen towels.

Review:
I am always looking for good dish towels. I am always looking for super absorbent and durable towels that can withstand all the craziness of my kitchen. I love to bake, and when I bake I make a mess, every time, guaranteed! I just couldn't wait to try these towels out.

I tried them out this evening after baking a few bathes of cookies. I had a mess all over the counter and in the sink. I had a mountain of dishes to wash and dry. I couldn't wait to see how these towels held up.

These towels worked really well. They really worked best at drying my dishes as they were quick to absorb the water, and my dishes were dry in no time at all. I could get things cleaned up and put away faster than usual, and for me that is great. I also liked that I could dry all my dishes with one towel and not 3 or 4 because they get too soaked too soon. I also liked that these towels were nice and sturdy as well and not scratchy.

Overall, these are great quality towels and I highly recommend them! You can get them on Amazon.com.  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment