Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wild Naturals Eczema/Psoriasis Shampoo/Conditioner

About:

Natural Shampoo & Conditioner With Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey and Cehami

Perfectly pH balanced at 5.5 - just like your hair and skin. Safe for sensitive skin, for children and 
babies.

No water added. You won’t find it as our first ingredient, unlike other shampoos.
Highly concentrated, quality ingredients.
Sulfate free, SLS free, paraben free, fragrance free, no dyes, and no harsh chemicals or preservatives.

Key Ingredients:

Manuka "healing" honey, found only in New Zealand, is included for it's anti-bacterial and special healing qualities.

Organic aloe vera is our first ingredient which soothes and moisturizes deep into your skin.

Cehami, found only in Australia, to stop itching and redness quickly.

Coconut oil extract - Most natural, sulfate-free shampoos have zero lather. We use a coconut oil extract as a natural, light foaming agent.

Vitamin B5, essential for healthy hair and skin.

Wild Naturals Eczema & Psoriasis Shampoo & Conditioner is great for scalp and skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, hair loss, dry hair, or simply red, irritated, itchy, flaky scalp.

Comes in 8oz Shampoo + 8oz Conditioner set.

Review:

I’ve been using this product for a good three weeks. I wanted to give it a nice long try before doing a review on it. I actually liked this shampoo and conditioner more than I thought I would. I’m picky about shampoos and conditioners, and this particular duo was actually doing some good for me. I always have an itchy dry scalp that I can’t seem to stop scratching, and this product actually did give me some relief from that; a noticeable relief.

I am rather impressed with the ingredient list: Manuka “healing” honey from New Zealand, Organic Aloe Vera, Cehami from Australia, B5 and Coconut Oil Extract. Some of these I had never heard of and am glad that I have now as they seem to be quality and really work. I’m impressed.

I really like that this product is not just for eczema and psoriasis, it’s also for other scalp conditions such as: dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, hair loss, dry hair, or simply red, irritated, itchy, flaky scalp. I also like that this product is gentle enough for children to use as well. It would be great for those with sensitive skin. It’s very gentle and very effective. It also does not have an overly strong scent to it, but it does have a scent- it’s not bad.

If you have scalp issues and want a natural, effective shampoo and conditioner that will not irritate your scalp or skin, and is gentle enough for even children to use, you should definitely consider Wild Naturals Eczema and Psoriasis shampoo and conditioner! You can find it on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

4 comments:

  1. I too have scalp psoriasis and have tried everything on the market have been to dermatologist I have three drawers full of prescription medications. It's now my third treatment and my scalp just feels totally different I don't have sores on my scalp and I'm not itching thank you and I recommend this scalp shampoo for psoriasis to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends! If you are suffering from Psoriasis ,u can find quick response here. scalp psoriasis shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. Healthy Hair and Scalp Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes.. Such a nice post. It is really informative. Verdura anti scaling scalp psoriasis shampoo indicated for scalp psoriasis and dandruff. Effective scalp psoriasis shampoo fortified with dual anti-dandruff agents

    ReplyDelete