Monday, April 13, 2015

Paw Choice Probiotic Chews for Dogs with Prebiotics


About:

A daily treat and supplement for dogs with probiotics and prebiotics. Support your dog’s health while rewarding them at the same time. Made with premium and natural ingredients, our duck-flavored chews are so tasty your dog will think of them as a treat and won’t try to avoid them like “medicine”.

Veterinarian formulated and designed to be used daily. They also provide extra support during stressful situations like traveling, kenneling, training and during bowel movement issues.

-Supports Digestive Tract Health
-Supports Bacterial Balance
-Supports Immune System
-Helps Maintain Regularity
-Helps with Itching & Allergies
-Helps Digestive Issues and Gas
-Produces Enzymes to Aid Digestion
-Supports Overall Wellness and Energy

Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the balance of bacteria in the digestive system and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. A well-balanced digestive system is essential to maintain a healthy GI tract, improve digestion, support the immune system and enhance overall health.

Review:

So we have French Bulldogs and Toy Poodles and our poodles can have such constipation issues at times! I knew these Probiotic and Prebiotic Chews would be perfect for them! I also figured they wouldn’t hurt the Frenchies either.

As soon as I opened the bag of chews, the dogs were all lined up and ready to test them out. They couldn’t wait to try them. I gave them each a chew and they absolutely loved them! I’ve been giving them each one a day for a couple of weeks now and I can actually tell a difference, especially with the poodles.

The poodles are actually much less constipated. Usually when they are having issues, they will circle around and squeal until they are able to go. They haven’t had that problem at all with these chews. I really feel that they are benefiting greatly from these chews. They seem so much happier and playful. The frenchies seem to have more energy as well.

Overall, I can highly recommend these Pro/Prebiotic chews for digs as they are working wonders for my dogs. They are all so much more happy, peppy, and regular! It’s also a bonus that they think of the chew as a treat!

You can get Paw Choice Probiotic Chews for Dogs with Prebiotics on Amazon.com           

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment