Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sweetsation’s Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1

About:

All Natural and Organic ingredients
Sulfate FREE
Harsh detergents FREE
Paraben FREE
Sodium Benzoate FREE
Dioxanne FREE
For all ages

Our fabulous bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, 3 in 1, contains a host of soothing nourishments like, Calendula, Chamomile, and Oat which is perfect for cleansing delicate baby skin and hair, as well as adults.  Mild and non-irritating it creates a lot of stable long lasting bubbles for the best fun time in the tub.  Oatmilk helps relieve Eczema, while Calendula moisturizes and soothes dry skin.  This plant-based formula is gentle for pregnant women, and can be used by the entire family.

Review:

Sweetsation’s Bubble Therapy 3 in 1, is absolutely fantastic. It did come in a smaller container than I had expected, but it’s also thicker and you need less than I had expected as well.

In any event, I love the fact that this product is all natural and made from organic ingredients. I also love that it’s sulfate free, harsh detergent free, paraben free, SB free, dioxanne free, and that it’s great for people of all ages. This product is pretty perfect! I also am in love with the scent of this product. It has such a lovely citrus-natural scent to it. It’s hard to describe, but I wish I could bottle the scent and wear it. I am in love with it!


I also love that you just need a small dab to wash with as well as just a small dab to get enough suds in the tub to relax in. It has worked great as a shampoo as well. I am going to be pretty sad when this bottle hits empty as I think it’s my absolute new favorite product to have in the shower with me. It’s so gentle on my skin, and I love the ingredients of this product. You can’t find this kind of product just anywhere.

You can purchase this amazing Sweetsation Buttle Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 on Amazon.com or Visit Sweetsation’s Website for more information

Like Sweetsation’s Facebook Page for discounts, promotions and giveaways

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment