Thursday, April 2, 2015

Brillante Ultrasonic Pest Repeller for Electronic Home Insect & Rodent Control

About:

Benefits/Features:

-Ultrasonic sound wave creation (intended to disturb and drive away pests with sounds outside the
spectrum audible to humans)

-Electromagnetic field alteration (to repel in-wall insects sensitive to electromagnetic variations)

-Negative ion generator (to reduce airborne particles, microbes and odors that help attract pests)

-O3 / ozone unit (for reducing indoor bacteria and virus levels)

Review:


I hate when we get bugs and pests in the house. I really like that this is a simple plug in insect and rodent repellent with four different features. There are four different switches that you can turn on for the features that you want activated: Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic, O3 and Negative Ion.

The ultrasonic and electromagnetic features supposedly repel pests like rodents and insects that can get in your homes walls. The O3/Ozone feature will take care of the bacteria/virus in the room, and the negative ion option will reduce the particles and organisms in the air that attract the pests. I’m not sure if these all work as claimed, but as I have no reason to not believe they don’t work, I turned on all of the options. All options sounded great.

This device has four different colored lights that activate on the front of it to indicate which of the options you have turned on. If all four are turned on, then all four lights will be lit up.

So far I haven’t had any issues with mice or bugs in the room I have it installed in (or surrounding rooms for that matter). I typically see bugs of some sort around, and lately, since I’ve installed this device, I haven’t seen any bugs around. This is good news for me!

So far, I can say that I do recommend trying this Brillante Ultrasonic Pest Repeller out as it has a lot of features and seems to be working for me!

You can find it on Amazon.com

Disclosure:
 I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


1 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! ultrasonic pest repeller

    ReplyDelete