Friday, June 5, 2015

Pratisphere Ice Sphere Molds

About:

Pratisphere's unique ice sphere mold design lets you create a 2.5" ice spheres to keep your cocktail, whiskey, and other drinks cool, but not so diluted you can't enjoy them anymore.
Here's why Pratisphere is better than the rest:

Easy to fill: Remove the cap and fill to the line
Spheres easy to remove: Pull tab makes removing ice a breeze

Space saving: Stack to fit any freezer and conserve space
No messes: Large base prevents leaking and spilling
4 Molds: Make 4 ice balls at once


Review:
This mold has an easy to remove cap that lets you fill to the line and recap. To remove the frozen ice balls, just pull the tab and remove the perfectly formed ice balls. It’s just about that easy! It’s nice that you can stack these in the freezer to conserve space and I also like that there’s a large base to these to prevent leaking and spilling. Other ice sphere molds I’ve tried in the past are terrible in comparison to these molds.

The first time I made an ice ball, I was so excited to see it after it froze. It was awesome! I tried it out right away in a big ‘ole glass of iced tea. It was so nice and refreshing. The ice ball felt nice when it hit my lip and it kept my tea very cold and the ice ball did not melt very fast at all. I liked that it didn’t melt too fast because then my drink didn’t become all watery like it usually does with regular ice cubes.

After I played around with regular ice balls, I decided to do some experimenting. I was able to add some fruit to my ice ball mold before putting together and filling and after filling and freezing, I had a beautiful ice ball with pretty colored fruit (raspberries in my case) in the middle. It was a beautiful and easy touch!

These ice balls would be amazing in a large punch bowl! Add some fruit or mint leaves to the mold before filling and have a beautiful way to pretty up your punch (or whatever you like)!
You could also use juice or other liquids to create beautiful and fun balls of frozen goodness! It would be great to make iced tea balls to add to your iced tea, so that when it melts there will be no diluting your tea. You could do this with any liquid/drink really.

These ice balls are fantastic and I can’t wait to make up a supply (to keep stored in a bin in my freezer) for use all summer long! I highly recommend these Pratisphere Ice Sphere Molds as they are amazing to work with and work wonderfully.
You can find them on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment