Monday, December 1, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream



About:

Looking for a highly effective natural and organic solution for those pesky stretch marks and scars?
Body Merry’s Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream is just that - a natural and organic formula consisting of organic cocoa butter and shea butter, alongside lots of pure plant oils and vitamins. This cream provides intense moisturization and nourishes your skin to help visibly reduce the appearance of existing marks and scars, whatever be the cause. Not only that, it effectively prevents the formation of new ones.  Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

Review:

First of all, I love Body Merry’s products (as I always have to mention!). I was really excited to get to try this product as I have plenty of stretch marks from when I had my son and from some weight gain that I’ve had over the years and I do have a few scars (one is the emergency c-section I had with my son that decided to get stuck sunny side up) that I would like to lighten.

Obviously, there is no magic cure/cream out there that will just make scars and stretch marks vanish, but this stretch marks & scars defense cream works wonders at lightening them! I’ve been using this product for a while now and have seen an actual difference in the appearance of my scars and stretch marks! 

This cream smells absolutely wonderful and it is very, very hydrating! I really love this cream. I enjoy using this cream every day- usually in the AM and PM. This cream rubs on very smoothly and absorbs quickly and completely. You can definitely feel the hydration afterwards. I really love how this product makes my skin feel. I also love how it fades my imperfections.

This product is loaded with wonderful natural ingredients that I am happy to put on my skin. I always hate products that are full of chemicals and other ingredients you can’t pronounce. If I can’t pronounce it, I probably don’t want it on my skin.

Overall, I can highly recommend this product to anyone who has some scars and/or stretch marks they’d like to fade. They won’t magically disappear, but they will fade and look a lot less noticeable!
You can get more information and/or purchase Body Merry’s Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream at Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment