Friday, December 5, 2014

IArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the iPhone 6 (4.7”)


About:

ONLY FITS 4.7 INCH SCREEN IPHONE 6.
•Premium grade Japanese Asahi Tempered glass with 9H+ scratch resistant surface (almost as hard as a diamond with highest resistance at 10H)
•Ultra clear Shock-resistant layer under the glass. High touch sensitivity.
•No bubbles or residue.
•Rounded edges for flawless integration and smooth feel.

Review:

I’m a big believer in using screen protector for phones. I know it may not always be necessary, but I personally feel better knowing there’s an extra layer of protection between me and my phones screen. 

I was given the opportunity to try the IArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protector and I was very excited because I always wanted to try out a real glass screen protector. I was pretty impressed with the thickness of it and it sure did seem durable and strong.

After I opened the package, I saw it contained two wipes to clean the phone’s screen before applying the screen protector. One of the wipes is wet and the other is dry. The screen protector came in a sleeve to protect it.

I did find the instructions on the back of the label a little hard to read as it had quite a few spelling errors. I always cringe when I read a lot of spelling errors on a product’s instructions or on its packaging as I tend to take that as a sign of lowered quality.

The application of the screen protector itself was pretty straight forward and if you’ve applied as many screen protectors as I have, then you will have no problem figuring it out.

Once the screen protector is on, you can’t even tell it’s on the phone except for the cut out at the top for the speaker. That is pretty much the only place that you can tell that there’s a protector on the phone. Other than that, it’s very smooth and you can glide your finger across it very easily. There hasn’t been any change to the sensitivity at all. Another great thing about this protector is that there are absolutely no bubbles! Most other protectors you have to fight with to get the bubbles out or moved out of the way, but with this one, there are no bubbles. It also fits absolutely perfectly and it’s definitely built to last.

IArrow stands behind this product by offering a lifetime guarantee.

I can highly recommend it to anyone who has an iPhone 6 (4.7”)! This would be an awesome stocking stuffer for anyone with the iPhone 6. You can get the IArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the iPhone 6 on Amazon.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment