Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale


About:

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale (12 lbs Edition), Tempered Glass in Elegant Black:
Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation

Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.

Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams).

Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients

Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed).

Review:

I really love Gurin's Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale! I just started getting into measuring my portions out so that I can keep track of my caloric intake. I find it hard to judge measuring by just looking at food items. I just can't visualize portion sizes, and so this scale really does a great job at helping me to get the right portion sizes.

This scale is very lightweight and sleek. It’s also very easy to store. It’s made of tempered glass and is promised to be much stronger than normal glass. It’s black and has blue for the digital digits on the screen. The buttons on it are very easy to use and easy to press.

I like that the scale has high precision sensors that provide accurate measurements from 0.05 oz all the way to to 10.8 oz. It also runs on two lithium batteries and has a nice LCD display that makes it very easy to use/see if you have vision problems.

I weighed a few items with known weights to test out this scale and each item came out precisely accurate. I was very happy. I know for sure that when I weigh out an ounce of food, it will be exactly an ounce. I am thrilled with this scale!

I also love that it’s very easy to clean as well. It’s a very flat surface, so I don’t have to worry about food getting stuck in any nooks and crannies. It’s very important to me that what I’m using to measure my food is clean and that I know it’s clean.

This product is awesome!

You can get your own Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale at Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Gurin Kitchen Scale best for my family health. Thanks for sharing great information about this gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete