Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Brain Fitness Knot So Fast Game


About:

Brain Fitness Knot So Fast (Ages 8 to adult, MSRP: $14.99)

Knot tying is a valuable life skill and a great spacial reasoning workout, flexing mental muscles and fine motor skills.

Fun exercise for your brain!
Strengthens spatial reasoning and manual dexterity
Teaches a wide variety of popular and useful knots
Each challenge includes a little knot history or fun fact
Include: Spiral-bound Booklet with 40 Illustrated Knot Challenges from Beginner to Expert, Rope, and Metal Tying Ring

Review:

I never learned much about knots and how to tie them, other than the basic one you tie your shoe with or a slip knot. I was intrigued with this game as I was excited to learn some knots as well as boost my brain power. I was given this game for free to try for my honest and unbiased review.

This is an excellent game for adults as well as kids. We all had fun learning to tie different knots and it was great for occupying bored hands. My children loved this game and couldn't stop trying to "beat" each other at trying to get the knot done fastest. They also had to see who could do the hardest knot first. I’m not going to lie; I had to get in on that action at times myself! It was really addicting at times, and sometimes I just couldn’t stop until I got the knot right.

The instruction booklet didn’t have step-by-step instructions on how to tie the knot properly, so you had to figure them out on your own, which was challenging at times. I think this was actually great because you use more of your brain this way. I think this game is great at getting you to use your brainpower! I like that there are fun facts at the bottom of the page on what the knot is about. Each knot gets more and more difficult as you move along through the book. Once you have one mastered, you feel very accomplished!

The rope that was included in the kit was blue and very durable. The ring in the kit was very thick and a little heavy, but very durable! The Knot So Fast game was a great game for both me and my children. I loved that I could do the knots by myself and that my kids could also do the knots by themselves. I think we all learned some great skills and all boosted our brain power. Each time we went back to a previous knot, we could do it faster. It’s fantastic!

Overall, we love this game! You can get Knot So Fast for yourself or as a gift for someone on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment