Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Quality Source Products 100' Expandable Hose


About:

Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure

300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure

Starts Out 33 Feet and Expands to 100 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose

Returns to 33 Feet

Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink

100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience


Review

I have always wanted to try one of these expandable hoses. They always look so lightweight and easy to use. When I received the box, I could easily feel how lightweight it was. I’ve never carried a 100’ hose that was so lightweight before. It was very easy to take it out of the box and I loved that it came with a sprayer.

I found the hose was easy to hook up to my outside water source. It hooked up like all my other hoses do and just screws on. We all had a fun time turning on the water and watching the hose grow and expand. The hose worked great when we sprayed it- we had no problems. It was fun to turn off the water and watch the hose shrink back to its small size again.

The hose was easy to unhook and roll back up and store away. I love that it’s so easy to store as it will last so much longer this way. My other hoses are such a pain to roll up and store, and honestly sometimes they just lay out and get ran over, cracked, or just break down.

I can highly recommend this hose to anyone looking for a lightweight and easy to store hose.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment