Wednesday, December 17, 2014

+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector 3.3FT (1M)

About:

Apple Certified – This cable is certified by Apple and it is compatible with all Apple devices that work with lightning connectors.

-Convenient 3.3ft Long Cable

-Compatible with: iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5 / iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Air, Air 2, Retina . iPod 7th Gen and 5th Gen

Review:

This Lightning Cable from +Lifeguard has been a lifesaver! I needed a reliable cable to charge my iPad and this has been amazing! It works fantastically. I have gotten a few cheap ones from eBay a few times and each time they've lasted a week or so and then they just stopped working or parts have fallen off.

This cable has been solid and completely working since I've gotten it. It works just like the original cable that came with my iPad and works beautifully. My iPad charges fast and I love that this cord is of a nice length! I like that I can lay my iPad on the table and be able to reach the plug in the wall without having to do odd things to get it to reach, etc.


I highly recommend this cable as it works wonderfully, is of a high quality, and is a nice length! You could even use it in your car (if you have the ability to plug in USB). I've used it in my car for my fiance's iPhone, and it's worked great in there too. I think this will always be my go to cable when or if I ever need another one!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment