Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Softy Hand Sanitizer Wipes for Hands and Surface


About:

150 ct. EXTRA LARGE 7" x 8" wipes. Use fewer wipes to get the job done.

Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.

Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe.

Soft & thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.

Citrus Fresh Scent. Made in the USA.

Review:

I always, always have a stash of various anti-bacterial wipes around the house, in the car, in my purse, etc. I like to make sure my kitchen counters are clean, bathroom surfaces are clean, my kids are clean, and so on. Things are always getting messy or sticky and I like to always be prepared.
I was very intrigued about this product as it’s advertised for both surfaces and hands. I thought that was pretty unique and multi-purposeful. I love the idea of a wipe that can clean my counter and my kid. That would be great! While I can’t carry a huge jug of wipes in my purse, I can have these around the house vs. these and other products for hands.

The container they came in was much larger than I had expected. That made me happy! I love getting a good value. I opened the tub and threaded the first wipe through the opening, which was a fairly easy process. I noticed the wipes were very soft and had nice moisture to them. I think these wipes feel and work great as a hand/face wipe, but as a cleaning wipe, they seem a little thin.

They are strong, but they are just too thin for me to really scrub with. They do fine wiping off crumbs from surfaces, etc. but if you have stuck on goo, these don’t quite work as well as I would think they should. But other than that I do like these wipes.   

These are great wipes for hands/faces and for light dirt on surfaces. They are okay for sanitizing surfaces like doorknobs and toilet seats, etc. but if you have some grime to scrub off, they don’t seem to do it. I would purchase these wipes again in the future when I run out as I do like that they are multi-purposeful and soft on hands and faces.

You can get these Softy Wipes on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment