Wednesday, March 4, 2015

48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS - Stickers for Mason Jars, Cans, Storage Bins and more!

About:

Ready to Stick out?
-Do You - Choose from four shapes to fulfill your creative desires!
-Be Bold - Our labels add an extra touch of craftiness to almost any surface.
-Stay Organized - Use labels to keep things where they belong.
-SMILE and be smiled upon - People go nuts over these labels.  Just be ready for a steady stream of smiles headed in your direction.

Review:

I really love these Chalkboard Labels by KANAS. These are 48 reusable chalkboard labels that come in various shapes: rectangular, oval, and another two unique shapes. These are easy to clean and reuse. You can easily remove the writing on them with a clean damp cloth and use chalk or a chalk pen to re-label something else.

These labels come in sizes of 3-3.5x2”x2” but are easily cut down to any size to suit your needs. They are easy to adhere to any surface, and I found them particularly wonderful for mason jars.
These are so wonderful for organizing, adding a decorative touch to any project or gift, and I love that you can decorate them anyway you please. I also like that you can reuse them and redecorate them over and over again. I love multi-purpose/multi-use products.

One thing I should mention is that to avoid air bubbles, you should carefully and slowly apply these labels to get a smooth finish and adherence.

So far I am quite addicted to these labels and can’t wait to get some more in various shapes/styles to try out. I love labeling all my spice jars, my flour, sugar, etc. containers, and so much more. I can’t wait to use these for gifts! I can think of endless ways to use these creative chalkboard labels.

You can find this set of 48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment