Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids

About:
Key Benefits

Light and non-greasy
Moisturizing, hydrating, soothing
Mineral, natural SPF30, no chemical filters
Natural chocolate scent, no artificial fragrances
Non-NANO
Toxin-free, Gluten-free, Oxybenzone-free, Paraben-free
Rich in Antioxidants and Vitamin C
EWG safety rating 1

It is not just a baby sun screen, it's a state of the art skin care pampering treatment - with sun screen.  Water resistant.  It's been designed with delicate and sensitive baby's skin in mind and addresses not only protection from the harmful UVA and UVB sun rays but also helps to care for dry skin and eczema while hydrating and soothing.  PABA-Free, chemical-free mineral based (NON-NANO) hydrating and moisturizing Sunblock SPF30+ provides high UV protection for your baby.  Organic Marshmallow, Grapeseed and Raspberry rich with vitamin C and antioxidants fights skin damage and cellular oxidation ( that are causes of aging.  Yes, aging starts the day we are born), caused by excessive free radical activity. 


It also contains excellent anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea, thought to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralizing free radicals and has a protective role to play here as well.  Kelp and Cucumber contain abundant non-essential and essential amino acids and are highly moisturizing, soothing and hydrating.  Rosehip oil, rich in Omega-3,6 and 9 Fatty Acids, Vitamins C, E, and Lycopene promotes healing and nourishing, leaving skin glowing and healthy looking.  Tamanu oil contributes to the formula with its strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps with dry skin and eczema.  Combination of Cocoa and a hint of Vanilla create that yummy chocolate scent, that's achieved naturally, as well as have moisturizing and healing properties. This product was created for our tiny friends but our grown-up friends can use it too.

Review:

My son has such fair skin and I always am cautious with him and make him wear sunscreen, year round. It’s always important for us to be protecting our children’s skin, and even our own, for that matter. If my son doesn’t have sunscreen on, he burns, and it’s painful for him. I hate to see him in pain, so I am very diligent about making sure he’s protected when he’s outside.

I’m also very picky about what types of sunscreen I will put on my son’s skin. There are so many options out there that are just plain bad for you, that it’s hard to find one that is good. So when I had the opportunity to try out Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids, I knew I needed to! It’s a natural product with no chemical fillers, and best of all it smells like chocolate! My son would never fight me over putting on chocolate sun screen! I love that this sunscreen is non-NANO, toxin-free, oxybenzone-free, paraben-free, and rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. What isn’t there to love about this product?

This particular product is only SPF 30, and I sort of wish it were a little bit higher of an SPF, but overall I can’t complain at all. My son loved this product, I loved it, and he had no reactions to it at all. He can sometimes have sensitive skin, so I was happy this product worked well for him.
This product is not at all greasy, and it soaks into the skin fairly quickly. And as I said before, it smells like chocolate! I just can’t get over that! What better way to get kids to want to wear sunscreen willingly than to have it smell like chocolate! Genius.

This product will be used up rather quickly, and I am sure to be buying several more tubes of it to have on hand for everyday and for summer usage. I am thinking I may just be using it for myself as
well as for my son! This product exceeds my expectations.

You can get this magical chocolate scented Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids on Amazon.com

Disclosure:
 I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment