Monday, March 9, 2015

Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry

About:

Lift, firm and hydrate the delicate skin of your neck and chest with Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream - a powerful moisturizer that firms, smoothes, nourishes and improves the suppleness and elasticity of your neck and décolleté.

The cream provides your skin with its daily staple requirements of vitamins, antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are supported by powerful natural and organic ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil, to name just a few. Like all our products, the formula is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

Review

I really loved the red packaging of this product. Both the product and the box it was packaged in were both red, and that appealed to me. The neck cream comes in a nice sized bottle that has a pump that easily allows you to dispense the right amount of product. I like this particular design as you can pump the right amount of product without over doing it. There’s less wasted product, and that’s always good!

The cream itself is a nice white thick cream. I didn’t find the cream to be too thick that I couldn't evenly spread it on my neck; instead, I found it spread out evenly. Even though the cream is thick, it did absorb rather quickly and didn’t leave my neck feeling greasy, oily, or slick. It took about two full pumps to get enough product to evenly coat my neck. I would imagine the amount of product would vary between each person. I should also mention that this cream does have a slight medicinal or minty scent to it. It’s not too overwhelming and it does go away slightly after applying. I really didn’t mind it.

I find that this product does a good job of hydrating and moisturizing my neck and leaving it feel wonderful. It also has a nice glow to it- as opposed to the dull dry look I had been sporting before using this cream. I haven’t been using this product long enough to say that it lifts and firms, but I hope that in time I start to notice a difference.

Overall, it very hydrating and I love the way it makes my neck feel. I would recommend giving this neck cream a try! I always love Body Merry products!

You can find this product and other Body Merry products on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment