Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hango Lunch Bags - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large)

About:

Hango - Your Lunch Bag for everywhere. Anytime.
The first lunch bag designed for different situations.
Here are 5 reasons to choose the Hango as your Lunch Bag:
1. It is a set of TWO SIZES for different occasions.
2. It has THE BEST THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM - your food is kept longer.
3. Zipper made of stainless steel - much more BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE.
4. High quality material (polyester 300D with high density) and a VERY PRETTY DESIGN.
5. We are the only ones to offer LIFETIME WARRANTY (Order yours now because, literally, THERE IS NO RISK!)


The package includes:
1x Lunch Bag (Large) 6L x 6H x 10W (inches)
1x Lunch Bag (Small) 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches)

Review:

I was in dire need of a new lunch bag, so I was happy to be able to try out these lunch bags. I loved that when they arrived, they came packed in a nice white drawstring bag. They were easy to remove from the bag and easy to unroll and get setup and zipped.

The large bag was about as big as I had expected, and the small bag was actually smaller than I had expected. It was almost too small for a child’s school lunch. I think the small one would be good for keeping small items you want to keep cold, cold on the go. The small one would be good for a small drink cold, a baby’s bottle cold while out on the go, etc.

The large one was a good size for an actual lunch. You could easily get a freeze pack in there along with a drink, sandwich, fruit, and a few other things. I found the bag to be sturdy, easy to clean, and roomy. I would definitely recommend this set for anyone looking for a great lunch bag(s).

They come in pink or black. The set I tried out was in the color black.

You can get a set of Hango Lunch Bags on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment