Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dot&Dot 1.25oz Travel Bottles in TSA Approved Toiletry Bag

About:

Leak Proof, Spill Proof Travel Accessories Bottles
TSA Approved/Carry on Approved Travel Size Bottle Set
100% BPA Free and FDA Approved, Safe to use for your baby or for food storage
Transfer your shampoo, lotion or other toiletries easily with the large opening
Identify the contents of your travel tubes using the ID window


Review:

These little travel bottles are fantastic! They are exactly what I've been trying to find for a while. It's been hard to find soft silicone squeeze bottles in a small travel friendly size. Most of what i can find in stores are a little too large and made of hard plastic.

These bottles are the perfect size for week long trips- it doesn't seem like they would hold enough product for a week, but they most certainly do! They are also easy to fill, easy to store, and the suction cups on them work well. Also, you can label what is in each bottle, but it's very hard to read and you have to catch them in the light just right to be able to see what it says.

Overall these little bottles are fantastic and I would highly recommend them!

You can purchase these Travel Bottles on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment