Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Breaking Bad Br Ba Earrings

About:

TV Inspired BB
Periodic Table Br Ba
8mm
Stainless Steel
Green Colored

Review:

I am a huge fan of Breaking Bad and have watched the entire season twice so far. I also love nerdy/geeky things and this fit the bill! I always loved the using elements theme Breaking Bad had, so having earrings with this theme is very cool.

The earrings themselves are very well made, sturdy, and sit flat against the ear. The post did not irritate my ears at all and stayed put during all day wear. They also looked very "cool" in my ears. I also got a lot of compliments from Breaking Bad fans, and interest from those who wanted to know what the earrings meant.

Overall, these earrings were a hit!

You can get a pair for yourself on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment