Tuesday, March 17, 2015

La Lune Naturals USDA Certified Organic Lip Balms

About:


Soothe and energize your lips with our all-natural, organic lip balms.

Give your lips a refreshing lift with our flavorful 4 pack of lip balms! We use only safe, organic ingredients such as beeswax and coconut oil to ensure you get the most natural experience.

Flavors included:
• Peppermint
• Raspberry
• Asian Pear
• Vanilla Bean

Review:

I suffer from chronic severe dry lips all year round, especially in the cold winter months. I am very persnickety when it comes to products that I will use on my lips. I know which products are going to dry my lips out more, and I know what products work. I prefer to use natural products, but not all natural products are created equal.

When I first got these lip balms to try, I was somewhat skeptical. I was expecting them to be waxy and not very hydrating at all. I was actually wrong about that! These lip balms are very smooth and creamy going on, and not at all sticky or waxy. These lip balms also have four wonderful flavors (Vanilla, Raspberry, Asian Pear, ad Peppermint), and all of which are delightful. I am particularly fond of the vanilla.

I love that these lip balms are made from USDA Organic ingredients. If I can get away with using a natural product on my severely dry and cracked lips, than I am all about that! This product does a good job for me, however, I might need something a little more for my worse days. Overall, this product is fantastic, has a great scent and flavor, and is natural without the waxy, stickiness to it like other products can have.

I was also impressed that these lip balms actually stayed on my lips for some time before I needed to reapply, I always apply a nice thick layer before bed, and I was surprised when it was still on my lips after waking up and even after my morning shower. To me, that says something!
You can get La Lune Naturals Organic Lip Balms on Amazon.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment