Thursday, July 16, 2015

NutriBear Vitamin D Gummy Bears: For Kids & Adults

About:
These gummies are perfect for both kids and adults. All ingredients are 100% vegetarian - no gelatin, no gluten. It’s healthy, it’s fun, and it’s delicious!

A fun and delicious way to get your daily Vitamin D.

100% Gluten Free and Gelatin Free. Made with natural flavors and colors. Contains no milk, egg or peanut or soy.

Perfect for both kids and adults. Each ingredient is carefully chosen to help promote a healthy mind and body.

A more enjoyable, yummier alternative to taking pills or dry chewables.

Made in the USA, in a GMP certified facility.

Review:

I was so excited to try these Vitamin D Gummy Bears as I absolutely hate taking supplements, but do like gummies. I’m also more likely to remember to take a chewable gummy than I am a tablet.

I like that these bears are gluten and gelatin free, as some people can’t have these in their diet. I’m not affected by either, but would like to avoid if possible. These bears have an interesting texture, not like your typical gummy bear, but that’s to be expected. They weren’t bad at all.

They recommend 2-3 bears for adults and children that are ages 9 and over. For kids that are under 9, they recommend taking 1-2 bears. Depending on what else I’m eating during the day (that may have vitamin D in it), I will take 2-3.

I love the fruity taste of these bears and that they don’t leave any weird after taste. I actually look forward to taking these bears each day.

I would definitely recommend these great gummy supplements as it’s a fun and delicious way to get your vitamin D.

You can get NutriBear Vitamin D Gummies for Kids and Adults on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment